The Incredible MISTY COPELAND
I cut people off with no hesitation, no explanation, and no warning.
Your friendship card will be revoked if you do some phony shit or I feel like you cannot be trusted.
Life is too short and I’m getting too old to be hanging with people who haven’t quite yet grasped the concept of ‘loyalty’
Can’t trust anybody.
Can’t love everybody.
Can’t be friends with everybody.
|—||Anonymous (via rozayrah)|
Be the kind of beautiful
that even blind men speak about.
For true beauty is that which
stems from the heart,
and blossoms on the lips.
White people y’all really need to calm the hell down
I like this concept.
www.fashionclue.net | Fashion Tumblr, Street Wear & Outfits
Flyestfemales / @OmarsAmira
I wish I could rock this outfit
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
|—||Abbie Nielsen (viapassionandcoffeestains)|